Sunday, October 25, 2015

And speaking of New Projects

I sacked off Fiasco today, too many things to do around the apartment, study foremost amongst them.  But I did find time to photograph the latest of the diffuse projects the new 'TML Towers' has permitted:

On the Road again...
 Yes, a return to the Road Wolf rules I proffered a free link to a few months back.  The game requires cars obviously, but the main game component those aside is a 6 inch wide road.  Cue a visit to Morrissons for another 99p doormat...

Perfect texture for a road
 It isn't deserted as you can see.  I have a dozen or so cars awaiting painting (stripping the paint with nail polish remover is more involved and harder than I expected!), with the aim of putting them into four distinct gangs.  I began with the custom build Chop Shop crew:

A mixed bag of HotWheels here as will be in following sets this group reflecting the more classically modded cars.  In my vision of this future dystopia I have elected for a cinematic rusty-dusty look.

More cars are needed before a game can take place but lets have a mood shot for now...

Anger Avenue...


No comments:

Post a Comment