Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Frustration

So I've been away, as my limited range of readers will have noticed; no dwelling on the details here as they're nothing to do with wargames - but it was for good stuff.

Still, I came back looking forward to picking up a copy of the new Warhammer; only to find my favoured local independant stockist hadn't had his supply yet. I suspect the sneaky hand of GW holding back supplies to independant retailers - an old trick, to maximise their sales. Went to the other stockist nearby, who was shut. Drat!

Dilemma now is whether to order online from Maelstrom games (10% off) http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?sou=worg post free and wait a week; or walk into a GW tommorow and take one away with me. Sadly that means buying it whilst at work and getting it home, trying to avoid cries of "GEEEEEEK" all the way.

Maybe I can wait a week for online orders to turn around...

No comments:

Post a Comment